2 rue de la Lüjerneta
Raphaëlle Svara is a Partner in the Private Clients team.
She specialises in family law, private international law and estate planning, and acts for natural persons, family offices and trusts, advising and representing them before both civil and criminal courts in Monaco.
Prior to joining CMS Pasquier Ciulla Marquet & Pastor in 2016, she worked at law firms in Paris, São Paolo and Monaco, and at the UN.
- Certificate in Foundations, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) (2017)
- Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Private Wealth Advising, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) (2017)
- Monaco Bar (2016)
- Diploma in Brazilian tax law, Instituto Brasileiro de Estudos Tributários of São Paolo (2013)
- Master‘s degree in Business, Neoma Business School Reims (2013)
- STEP Organisation (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
- “The Monegasque code takes the road to the European regulation on successions”, Gazette du Palais (2017)
- Monaco Chapter, Private Client Comparative Guide, The Legal 500 (2019)
- “Tax issues in cross-border divorce proceedings under Monegasque law”, STEP Europe 2019 Conference (June 2019)
- “Law No 1,448 du 28 juin 2017 on private international law”, Presentation to Monaco’s Foreign Residents’ Club (CREM) (March 2019)
- “The impact of the Monegasque Code on Private International Law on Estate-Planning, Keys issues and challenges”, STEP Monaco Seminar (December 2017)