Level 15 Burj Daman
Dubai International Financial Centre
PO Box 506873
United Arab Emirates
Harkee Wilson is a Legal Director in our Dubai office, where she is part of the Corporate team. Harkee has been practicing in the UAE since 2007, having originally trained and practiced in our London office before her move to the UAE, Harkee rejoined the firm in 2015.
Harkee specialises in international and domestic corporate and commercial matters. She is experience in a broad range of matters, including local and multi-jurisdictional M&A, private equity, joint ventures, investment funds, financial services regulation, employment issues, corporate establishments & reorganisations and general corporate advisory matters for both international and local clients. Harkee has also spoken at conferences and delivered seminars on M&A in the Middle East as well as providing training direct to client transaction teams and writing articles for legal publications.
- MENA Pay-TV Network Operator on its acquisition of a company operating 40 channels in a variety of languages including valuable sports broadcasting rights.
- NASDAQ Listed Multinational on the share purchase of a Ras Al Khaimah Free Zone entity specializing in cathodic protection systems as part of a wider international business purchase transaction.
- International Telecommunications Group on the acquisition of assets in jurisdictions across the Middle East including the UAE, Bahrain, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia, as part of a global asset acquisition.
- Leading Supply Chain Solutions provider in the information technology and digital life style products space (subsidiary of a Bombay Stock Exchange listed company) on various matters including the buyout of a private equity investor's stake in the group's Middle Eastern business and potential acquisitions of additional UAE subsidiaries.
- Specialist US$300million Private Equity Fund on its investments in Independent Power and Water Projects in Saudi Arabia and investigation of potential targets, including advising on structuring issues and establishment of investment vehicles.
- UAE Telecommunications Carrier on its second acquisition of shares in a telecom operator in East Africa.
- Individual Sellers on their disposal of majority control in an East African airline operator to a UAE private equity purchaser.
- Bahraini Investment Company on its acquisition of exclusive master franchise rights for a number of restaurant franchises across the MENA region.
- Technology Venture Capital Investor on various investments and pre-investment re-organisations, including into a Jebel Ali Free Zone company and two Jordanian companies.
- Various international clients on the offering of securities, fund interests, managed account and other financial services in the UAE and the DIFC.
- 2004 – LPC, BPP Law, London
- 2003 – LL.B., UCL, London
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Discrimination, cybercrime and social media: the wider implications and risks - The Oath, December 2015