Highlights of our experience in Corporate/M&A in UAE
- BP in a deal with TAQA in respect of the disposal of a package of oil & gas assets for a consideration in excess of $1 billion.
- On the sale of oil and gas assets in Egypt for $650 million and its purchase of significant interests in the Essaouira, Foum Assaka and Tarhazoute blocks offshore Morocco.
- A Dubai-based investment company on the sale of a minority stake in a UAE based company in the telecoms sector for c.$180 million.
- Zentiva NV on its acquisition of 75% of Eczacibasi Generic Pharmaceuticals in Turkey for €460 million.
- OMV on its purchase of six Preussag’s international assets in Kazakhstan, Tunisia and Yemen, for c.€300 million. Polymerteplo A Russian manufacturer, on the acquisition of Dubai based AEON Group Holdings Limited.
- Dogus Holding (A Turkish conglomerate) on the acquisition of 50% of Zuma Dubai and Zuma Abu Dhabi as part of a global acquisition.
- A developer on the purchase of a large plot of land in Dubai and a AED1 billion joint venture for the acquisition and development of substantial real estate assets in Dubai Marina.
- Abu Dhabi Water and Electricity Authority in relation to its US$ multi-million asset purchase of power generation and transmission assets across the United Arab Emirates. A major French bank On the acquisition of Crédit Populaire Algérien.
- A major Moroccan bank in respect of the acquisition of several banks in Benin, Mali, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast and Madagascar.
- The Executive Affairs Authority of Abu Dhabi on the AED multi-million acquisition of Yas Island assets and real estate developments, including Yas Marina Formula OneTM Circuit, Ferrari World and Yas Water World.
Please download the print version below.
PDF 324 kB