Middle East Projects Update: Summer 2018
6 September 2018
We are pleased to present you with our first Middle East Projects and Infrastructure update in 2018.
In this update, we highlight some of the notable developments in Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and the United Arab Emirates including:
- Strong pipeline of projects in Bahrain
- Positive outlook for Iraqi oil and gas sector
- Billion-dollars of investment projects announced in Lebanon
- PDO is set to invest more than US$ 20 billion in its ongoing production from existing hydrocarbon projects moving forward to 2021
- UAE’s ADNOC plans for attracting investment of US$ 45 billion in downstream oil projects
- Dubai plans to develop a 300 megawatt solar power plant
- South Korean company to build state of the art hospital in Sharjah, UAE
- Third airport of Istanbul to be operational by October 2018
We hope you find this report useful. If you would like to get in touch, please contact a member of our team below.