Via Agostino Depretis 86
Paola Nunziata is Head of the Intellectual Property department. In 2004 she began her collaboration with the Firm in the Rome office and in 2017 she was appointed Partner.
Paola Nunziata has matured experience in relation to the protection of intellectual property rights and unfair competition, in the management of administrative procedures related to IP rights, in the drafting and negotiation of sectoral agreements and in due diligence involving companies holding patent and trademarks portfolios.
In her career, Paola has matured a vast experience in both civil and commercial litigation and in national and international arbitrations. Paola has also a strong know-how of commercial contracts.
During her collaboration with CMS, Paola has gained in-house experience also working abroad in the multinational food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- 2012 – Authorized to act before the High Courts (Supreme Court and Council of State)
- 1999 – Admitted to the Rome Bar Association
- 1995 – University of Rome “La Sapienza” (Italy), Law degree, cum laude
- Rome Bar Association
- IBA - International Bar Association
- Commission on Intellectual Property of the ICC - International Chamber of Commerce
- LES - Licensing Executives Society Italia
- AIPPI - International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- INTA - International Trademark Association