Our office in Milan is in the heart of the business center of the city. In addition to our strong local roots and excellent reputation in the local market -which we have built in years of consolidated local presence- we have a leading international practice, now part of CMS.
We know that the rules governing your business are constantly changing and that there is a growing need for professionals which are up-to-date with all new laws and regulations. When you work with CMS in Italy, you will benefit from our knowledge, experience and strong partner involvement. We will guide you through the complexities of the legislation that applies to you.
If you are looking to do business in Italy and are searching for legal and fiscal support, please reach out to us via our online contact form or give us a call.
We structure our business in practice areas and industry sector groups. This enables us to develop a comprehensive understanding of our clients’ businesses and to deliver sound and commercially relevant advice. Our goal is to be not just technical lawyers, but to understand your business and its challenges.
Our experts offer clients in-depth experience in various areas of law and our clients range from large multinationals to small and midsize companies in several industry sectors.
The Milan office is located in Galleria Passarella (Piazza San Babila) in the city center.
From the Airport
The airport is located at 7 km from the city.
- Bus – there are busses outside the terminal. Bus n. 73 travels directly to Piazza San Babila. The journey is 25 minutes.
- Taxi – the journey is approx. 30 minutes.
- Car – Go to Viale Enrico Forlanini/SP14 - Continue on Viale Enrico Forlanini to Milano. Continue on Corso XXII Marzo. Drive to Piazza S. Babila (30 min).
The airport is approximately 50 km from the city center.
- Taxi – the journey takes approx. 45 minutes.
- Train – form Milan Malpensa the city center can be reached with the Malpensa Express train to Cadorna (29 min) and Milano Centrale (43 min).
- Bus – form Milan Malpensa the city center can be reached with the Malpensa Bus Express train to Cadorna and Milano Centrale (approx. 50 min).
- Car - Take SS336 and A8 to Viale Alcide de Gasperi. Take Tunnel Giovanni Gattamelata, Via Gattamelata, Corso Sempione, Via Antonio Canova, continue onto Viale Giovanni Milton, Viale Molière, Viale Emilio Alemagna, Via Pietro Paleocapa, Piazzale Luigi Cadorna, Via Carducci shift left to Via Edmondo de Amicis, Via Molino delle Armi, Via Santa Sofia, Via Francesco Sforza, Via Uberto Visconti di Modrone and turn left to Corso Monforte and Via Francesco Sforza to Piazza S. Babila. (1 hour)
From the Train Station
- Taxi – Approx. 11 min to the office.
- Metro – Yellow Line to Via Montenapoleone and 7 min on foot to the office (13 min).
- Taxi – Approx. 15 min to the office.
- Metro – Red Line to San Babila (5 min).
Galleria Passarella 1