Dominique Gemperli, LL.M.
Dominique Gemperli, LL.M.
Dominique Gemperli's main practice areas are banking & financing, capital markets and restructuring.
She has more than 10 years of experience in advising Swiss and international financial institutions, industrial enterprises and other companies in project financing, asset financing, corporate lending, real estate financing and acquisition financing. She further assists clients in regulatory matters and general contract and corporate law.
Dominique graduated from the University of Zurich in 2002. In 2003 and 2004 she worked as a law clerk at the District Court of Zurich. She was admitted to the Zurich and Swiss bar in 2005 and joined our firm the same year. In 2008, she completed her postgraduate studies at the University of Miami School of Law. Dominique Gemperli was appointed counsel of our firm in 2017.
Together with Professor Beat Kleiner and Kaspar Landolt, she is the author of the well-known treatise "Bankgarantie – Die Garantie unter besonderer Berücksichtigung des Bankgarantiegeschäfts" (2016).
- Leading German bank on EUR 192m/CHF 33m real estate secured acquisition finance of premier brand hotel companies
- Major US conglomerate on Swiss capital market aspects of its historic, multi-billion dollar steps to transform its portfolio
- Leading German, Luxembourg, Dutch, French and Japanese banks on syndicated EUR 1.18bn asset financing of rolling stock
- Swiss entrepreneurs on sale of their industrial group of companies to an Italian private equity firm
- Major US insurer in relation to the reorganisation of its worldwide non-US business
- US securities dealer on obtaining representative office license from the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA
- US headquartered industrial technology leader on selling part of its Swiss industrial activities to large privately held industrial group
- Well-known US and UK asset managers on Swiss regulatory, corporate and commercial law
- Well-known Swiss reinsurer on reorganisation of its Swiss, German and French activities
- Major Italian and Dutch banks in relation to a USD 100m financing of a major agribusiness
- 2008 University of Miami School of Law (USA), Master of Laws (LL.M. in comparative law)
- 2005 Bar Admission (Zurich)
- 2002 University of Zurich (lic. iur.), magna cum laude
- Zürcher Anwaltsverband (ZAV)
- Schweizerischer Anwaltsverband (SAV)
- The Securities Litigation Review – Edition 5 for Switzerland, The Law Reviews, July 2019 (together with Jodok Wicki and Kaspar Landolt)
- The Securities Litigation Review – Edition 4 for Switzerland, The Law Reviews, July 2018 (together with Jodok Wicki, Kaspar Landolt and Susanna Gut)
- Contribution in CMS Expert Guide to Aircraft Finance and Leasing, Switzerland, January 2017
- Contribution in CMS Expert Guide to Real Estate Finance, Switzerland, January 2016
- BEAT KLEINER/KASPAR LANDOLT/DOMINIQUE GEMPERLI, Bankgarantie – Die Garantie unter besonderer Berücksichtigung des Bankgarantiegeschäfts, 5th edition, Zurich 2016