Libor is a partner specialising in Real Estate and Competition law at CMS Prague.
He advises on all aspects of real estate mandates including real estate M&A, construction projects, development, leasing, sale and lease-back transactions and greenfield investments. He specialises in complex property transactions and has acted on numerous landmark deals in the Czech Republic over the last decade.
Libor also advises on competition law, including merger clearance proceedings, competition law aspects of commercial agreements, compliance issues and dawn raid trainings.
- Deka Immobilien on the signing and merger clearance aspects in relation to the EUR 460m strategic partnership with CTP.
- VGP and Allianz Real Estate on the acquisition of several new logistics properties in the Czech Republic and Germany and on the subsequent acquisition of 19 logistics halls in Germany, Czech Republic and Hungary.
- Invesco on the JV Agreement with Crestyl concerning the acquisition and further development of high-end residential projects in Prague 6.
- Revetas Capital on the sale of BBC Vila, an office complex with a total GLA of 8,083 sqm.
- Hannover Leasing on the sale of Palladium Shopping Centre to Union Investment, the biggest single-object real estate transaction on the Czech market.
- CSPP on the construction contracts for their projects including Retail Park Písek, and a logistics centre in Brno.
- Leonhard Moll Betonwerke GmbH & Co KG, a leading European producer of sleepers, on the competition aspects in relation to the acquisition of ŽPSV, the biggest manufacturer of prefabricated concrete elements and concrete railway sleepers in the Czech Republic.
- A German producer of immobiliser coils, in connection with the letter from the Czech Office for Protection of Competition regarding the vertical agreements and loyalty rebates.
- A leading supermarket chain in the proceedings related to the misuse of the significant marked power.
- A leading distributor of the pharmaceuticals in the course of a dawn raid and in the proceedings related to a prohibited cartel agreement