09 March 2017, 09:00 -
Cartels or abuse of a dominant position, infringements of the EU antitrust rules in general, are harmful for the economy and consumers, and cause concrete harm to concrete victims. Any citizen or business has a right to full compensation for the harm caused to them by an infringement of the EU antitrust rules. The transposition of the Directive on Antitrust Damages Actions to local legislations will make the exercise of the right to compensation – possible.
Place: Esplanade Zagreb Hotel
9:00 - 9:30 Registration and breakfast
9:30 - 9:35 Opening remarks, Andrea Doko Jelušić, Executive Director AmCham
9:35 - 10:15 Presentation on Implications of Transposition of the Antitrust Damages Directive into local legislation, Marija Zrno, Attorney, Bardek, Lisac, Mušec, Skoko in cooperation with CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz and Tim Reher, Partner, CMS Hasche Sigle
10:15 - 11:00 Panel discussion Current Status of Implementation of the Directive on Antitrust Damages Actions across Europe – Quantification of Amount of Damages, Access to Documentation and other Procedural Implications
• Mirta Kapural, Advisor / co-author of the Croatian Law on Antitrust Damages Actions, Croatian Competition Agency
• Tim Reher, Partner, CMS Hasche Sigle
• Dieter Zandler, Attorney, CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz
• Hrvoje Bardek, Partner, Bardek, Lisac, Mušec, Skoko in cooperation with CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz
• Moderator: Marija Zrno, Attorney, Bardek, Lisac, Mušec, Skoko in cooperation with CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz
The Attendance is free of charge and we encourage early registration as seats are limited and will be allocated on first come, first served basis.
Please confirm your attendance by 7 March to [email protected].