25 January 2018, 12:00 -
26 January 2018, 12:00
On January 25th and 26th, 2018, CMS PCM will take part to the 14th edition of the The General Meeting on Family Law and Estate Planning organized by the French National Bar Council at the House of Chemistry in PARIS and dedicated to Families without borders : international openness.
This event gathers:
- French lawyers specialized in family law,
- Foreign lawyers at London or Brussels Bars, specialized in family law,
- as well as many judges, like Cyril Roth, Chief Clerk at the French Supreme Court of Cassation, , Florence Lagémi, Vice-President in charge of the Family Division at Paris First Instance Court, Stéphanie Hébrard, 1st Vice-President of Montpellier First Instance Court, Family Division, Sophie Maître, Family Judge at Paris First Instance Court, seconded to the Department of Justice Headquarters,
- the first secretary of the Hague Conference, Philippe Lortie,
- Law professors and members of universities, such as Michel Grimaldi, professor at the University Pantheon Assas Paris II, Marie-Laure Niboyet, professor at the University of Paris X - Nanterre, Natalie Fricero, professor at the University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis and director of the Institute of Judicial Studies, Claude Lienhard, professor at the University of Haute Alsace, or Patrick WAUTELET, professor at the University of Liège,
- as well as family mediators.
For more informations :