24 April 2018, 12:00 -
With GDPR taking effect across the European Union in May 2018, privacy compliance has risen up the agenda for all businesses handling personal data. Our free weekly webinars in this series will take a practical look at the changes you need to make in the final countdown.
With perspectives from our data experts from CMS offices across Europe, our topics are:
- Meeting GDPR requirements: a look at how businesses are preparing
- The role of data protection officers
- Data processing: updating and establishing your agreements
- Handling data breaches
- Lawfulness of processing, consent and legitimate interests
- The ePrivacy Regulation: current state of play and what to expect
- Cybersecurity and GDPR: where are we heading?
Choose the topics of most interest to you, or sign up for the whole series.
Recordings will be available on our website after the event.
Dates & Topics:
15 March | Meeting GDPR requirements
20 March | The role of data protection officers
27 March | Data processing: updating and establishing your agreements
3 April | Handling data breaches
10 April | Lawfulness of processing, consent and legitimate interest
17 April | The ePrivacy Regulation: current state of play and what to expect
24 April | Cybersecurity and GDPR: where are we heading?
You can watch previous webinars from the series here.