Ivan Kranjec is the head of the tax law team at CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz in Slovenia. He is a tax law specialist who consults domestic and international clients from a wide range of industries (financial, retail, pharma, automotive, etc.) primarily on transfer pricing and value added tax. His practice also extends to other areas of tax law as well as to corporate, commercial and employment law.
Ivan Kranjec has more than a decade of working experience. Before joining CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz Slovenia in 2014, he worked as a tax advisor in local and Big Four tax consulting companies, where he gained experience in consulting domestic and foreign clients from industries such as financial services, retail, high-tech, pharma, production and entertainment on matters related to tax planning and structuring and on due diligence projects.
In 2007, Ivan Kranjec graduated from the University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law and in 2016 he obtained a master’s degree in Tax Law from the University of Maribor, Faculty of Law. Moreover, he was admitted to the bar in 2016.
Ivan Kranjec is a senior lecturer in Tax Law at the Management and Law College Ljubljana and has obtained the national qualification for management and supervisory board members of state-owned companies.
- 2018 - National qualification for management and supervisory board members of state-owned companies, Slovenian Directors’ Association (SDA)
- 2016 - State bar examination, Republic of Slovenia, Ministry of Justice
- 2016 - Master of Laws (mag. prava), University of Maribor, Faculty of Law
- 2007 - Bachelor of Laws (univ. dipl. pravnik), University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law
- Bar Association of Slovenia