Our office in Sofia, with more than 40 lawyers, was founded in 2005. We are currently the largest international law firm on the local market. CMS Sofia is the headquarters of CMS in Bulgaria. This means that, in addition to our strong local roots and excellent reputation on the Bulgarian market, we are part of an organisation with over 4,000 legal and tax professionals in over 40 countries.
As an organisation doing business in Bulgaria you will work with the right combination of lawyers from our full service practice. All our lawyers work extensively with international colleagues across CMS and specialise in working within industry sectors from the beginning of their careers.
If you do business in Bulgaria and are looking for legal support, or would like more information about our services, please come and visit us, reach out via our online contact form or give us a call.
From the Airport
The airport is located 10 km from the city.
- By bus – bus No 84 stops outside the terminal building and can take you to Sofia University, which is а 5 minute walk from the CMS Sofia office. The journey takes approx. 40 minutes.
- By taxi – there are taxis in front of the terminal exit. The journey is approx. 30 minutes. It is best and safest to use OK Supertrans taxis.
- By underground – the underground station of Sofia Airport can be reached by following the blue line on the floor in the public zone of Terminal 2. The train departs approx. every 15 minutes from Terminal 2 to Sofia University stop, which is a 5 minute walk from the CMS Sofia office, the journey is approx. 20 minutes.
- Take the Brussels Blvd. for 3.5 km till you reach the exit for Christopher Columbus Blvd.
- Remain on Christopher Columbus Blvd. and then take the Tsarigradsko Shosse Blvd. for 5.1km till you reach Eagles’ Bridge.
- Continue straight ahead on Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd.