2 rue de la Lüjerneta
Stephan Pastor (Banking & Finance / Business & Investments) joined CMS Pasquier Ciulla Marquet & Pastor in 2016 after having practiced in the litigation department of White & Case LLP in Paris.
He acts on behalf of Monegasque and foreign companies as well as financial institutions in all types of civil, commercial, criminal and cross-border litigation. He also advises various economic players on all aspects of Monegasque business law.
Stephan has likewise developed a specific expertise in banking and financial law. As such, he represents various players of the Monegasque financial center in the context of financing operations, divestitures and regulatory issues.
He holds an LL.M. degree from the University of Edinburgh, a Master degree in Business Law and a D.J.C.E. in International Business Law from the Aix-Marseille Institute of Business Law.
- Monaco Bar (2017)
- French Bar exam (2012)
- LL.M commercial law, University of Edinburgh (2011)
- Master’s degree International business law - Business Legal Advisor Diploma, Aix-Marseille University (2008)
- MA business law, Aix-Marseille University (2008)
- “ICOs : an innovative unidentified object for European regulators?”, Banking & Financing (2018-2019)
- "Fostering innovation to meet contemporary challenges",
- Getting The Deal Through 2018 : Banking Regulations
- Getting The Deal Through 2018 : Private Banking Wealth Management
- “Electronic signature: is it time to let ink go?” Banking & Finance (2016/2017)
- “Article L.511-33 of the Monetary and Financial Code no longer holds any secrets for the Court of Revision” Banking & Finance (2017/2018)