Chaussée de La Hulpe 178
Philippe advises clients on all aspects of corporate law, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructurings, equity issues, joint ventures and private equity transactions, in various sectors and both in a Belgian and international context.
Apart from transactional work, Philippe also advises on general corporate law matters, insolvency law aspects and corporate governance issues for listed and non-listed companies.
- Participation in the Erasmus exchange program at the University of Toulouse Capitole 1
- 2010 - University of Leuven, KUL (Master of Laws)
- 2011 - University of Brussels, ULB (Postgraduate Master in company law)
- 2012 - King’s College London (LLM International Business Law)
- 2012 - Bar admission (Brussels, Belgium)