Chaussée de La Hulpe 178
Pierre-Axel is highly specialized in the real estate industry where he advises numerous Belgian and foreign players, including investors, occupiers, developers and financiers. His work includes notably the negotiation of property transfer deeds, share purchase agreements, partnership agreements, offices and retail lease agreements, construction contracts and property finance matters. He also advises client’s on real estate and construction-related disputes. Pierre-Axel also has specific expertise in the hotel industry.
- Advising M&G on the acquisition of a €40m office building at Rue Guimard in Brussels.
- Assisting Siemens in the sale and leaseback of its major head quarter in Belgium.
- Advising Tesla on all their leasing, environmental, town planning, construction and other real estate matters.
- Advising a leading global management consulting firm on the negotiation, drafting and execution of a new build to suit 8,000 sqm office lease agreement in Brussels CBD.
- Advising Leoville Properties, a Belgian specialized real estate fund, in the acquisition of several retail units across Belgium.
- Advising the French group Plastic Omnium on the construction of a new research and innovation center.
- Advising Unibail Rodamco and the winning consortium on the €550m redevelopment of the Heysel site (Project NEO).
- 1998 - University of Louvain, UCL (Law Degree)
- 1998 - Bar admission (Brussels, Belgium)
- 2000 - University of Brussels, ULB (Master in European business law)
- 2005 - Solvay Business School, ULB (Executive program in real estate)
- Several publications on real estate