How we work
One of our strengths is knowing how to pull together the right team.
To support our lawyers in providing the very best, industry focused legal services, we rely on a variety of specialist business services professionals to advise, guide and support the work we provide for our clients:
- The IT department ensures that the technical infrastructure is in place and provides assistance when and where needed.
- The Marketing & Business Development department provide assistance by contacting and addressing new and existing clients, organising internal and external events as well as handling public relations.
- The Finance department is responsible for the administration of all financial processes as well as a comprehensive reporting system.
- The Human Resources department ensures a complete and timely personnel administration and a constant development of recruitment and educational measures.
- Our Secretaries constitute an integral part of the team. They competently support the lawyers on a daily basis and ensure that all administrative and operative steps are executed on time and are of the highest quality.
- Our Reception team is in charge of looking after our guests during daily client interactions and events held at our office.
We work collaboratively across our international network. This not only means that our clients receive an integrated, seamless service despite cross-jurisdictional complications, but also that we can offer our people exciting opportunities to work internationally and to undertake overseas transfers and secondments, which are not just limited to lawyers.
Back to Working for CMS