Via Agostino Depretis 86
Matteo Ciminelli joined the firm in 2003 and became partner in 2014.
Matteo Ciminelli is a member of the Corporate Department, where his focus is on corporate law, M&A as well as national and international contract law. He is a member of the CMS Energy Sector Group, in recognition of his expertise in the oil and gas sector.
Over the years, he has been involved in a broad range of corporate matters including advising on M&A and extraordinary transactions with particular focus across a number of industries including pharmaceutical, automotive and energy.
In addition, he regularly advises Italian and foreign clients on the incorporation of companies and joint ventures.
- 2004 – admitted to the Bar Association
- 2000 – University of Warwick (UK), LLM in International Economic Law
- 1999 – University of Siena, Degree in Law
- Rome Bar Association
- From 2011 – “Getting the Deal Through Oil Regulation”
- From 2011 – “Getting the Deal Through Gas Regulation”