Via Agostino Depretis 86
Paola Ghezzi joined the firm in 1995 and became Partner in 2003.
She has developed significant expertise in the judicial and extrajudicial fields as well as in general contractual and commercial consulting matters; she qualified as a civil and commercial mediator and arbiter in 2011, following the successful completion of training in alternative dispute resolution.
Paola Ghezzi primarily assists national and international companies from the consumer goods and pharmaceutical sectors; she provides consulting services on agency and distribution agreements whereas her litigation proceedings mainly deal with commercial disputes and manufacturer liability issues. Paola also advises and litigates on matters of food law, product labeling and recall campaigns.
- 2015 – Authorized to act before the High Courts (Supreme Court and Council of State)
- 2006 – IMD, International International Institute for Management Development of Losanna, Strategy Workshop
- 1996 – Admitted to the Bar Association
- 1991 – University of Rome “La Sapienza” (Italy), Law Degree
- Rome Bar Association
- IBA (International Bar Association)
- National Chamber of Attorneys for Families and Minors