26 March 2019, 16:00 -
We are delighted to invite you to an evening in Colombo as we discuss some of the key topics and recent updates in commercial, construction and investment treaty arbitration.
Featuring speakers from our London, Singapore and Hong Kong offices and the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC), our subject matter experts will take you through the latest developments in cross-border dispute resolution and what they mean for you and your organisation.
The presentations will be followed by a panel discussion involving members of the Sri Lankan legal community as we consider Sri Lanka’s growth, challenges and potential to be a dispute resolution ‘hub’.
- Commercial Arbitration: Developing a smart strategy to cross-border dispute resolution
- Foreign Investment Protection and Dispute Resolution in Sri Lanka - Quo Vadis?
- Liquidated Damages Claims in International Construction Arbitration: What you need to know
- Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC): FAQs
- Panel: Sri Lanka as a dispute resolution ‘hub’ - The challenges, the potential and a call to action?
Lakshanthi Fernando, Managing Director , CMS Holborn Asia, Singapore
Richard Bamforth, Partner, Head of Arbitration Group, CMS UK
Dr. Mariel Dimsey, Partner, International Commercial and Investment Arbitration, CMS Hasche Sigle, Hong Kong
David Wright, Senior Associate, Infrastructure, Construction and Energy Disputes, CMS Holborn Asia, Singapore
Chahat Chawla, Associate Counsel,Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC)
Spaces are limited so please register your attendance via the RSVP link below as soon as possible.