Martina Mahnič joined CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz as an associate in October 2018. She is a member of the Slovenian corporate/M&A team, where she advises clients on a broad range of corporate transactions, including domestic, cross-border and global mergers and acquisitions. Furthermore, she offers legal advice on employment law issues in connection with mergers and acquisitions as well as on other day-to-day employment matters.
Before joining CMS Reich-Rohrwig Hainz, Martina Mahnič gained work experience in another international law firm, where she advised multinational and domestic clients on commercial law matters related to transactions and finance.
During her master's studies, she spent an exchange semester at EBS Universität in Wiesbaden. Martina Mahnič is currently pursuing her Ph.D. at the University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law, specialising in commercial law, with a thesis on corporate governance of sea ports.
- 2018 – University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law (Ph.D. programme) – successfully finished 1st year
- 2017 – University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law (master’s programme)
- 2016 – University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Law (undergraduate programme)
- Bar Association of Slovenia
- "On the proposed amendmnets of the Tonnage Tax Act", published in Pravna Praksa (December 2018)