Loïc de Hults
Loïc de Hults
Chaussée de La Hulpe 178
Loïc specialises in commercial law, and more specifically on matters of distribution law, intellectual property (with a focus on trademarks and copyright), unfair competition cases, advertising and other forms of commercial promotion.
He has more than 10 years experience in assisting distribution networks in negotiating and drafting their commercial contracts and in settling their disputes before the Belgian Courts and Arbitral Tribunals. He has developed a significant expertise in the automotive sector and retail business in general.
- Advising several companies in unfair competition disputes
- Providing assistance to companies regarding the drafting and negotiating of distribution contracts
- Advising and assisting companies in litigation regarding the termination of distribution agreements
- Advising and assisting companies on trademark infringement matters
- Assisting a digital publisher with copyright-related issues
- Assisting car manufacturers/importers in relation to product liability claims
- 2005 - University of Louvain, UCL (Law Degree)
- 2006 - University of Leuven, KUL (Master in Business Economics)
- 2007 - Bar admission (Brussels, Belgium)
- « La commission affiliation », Larcier in Retail, Aperçu Juridique - Tribute to André Lombart, Brussels, 2014