Audrey Durand, LL.M.
Audrey Durand, LL.M.
Rue Bovy-Lysberg 2
P.O. Box 5824
1211 Geneva 11
Audrey Durand is an associate at CMS Geneva, where she specialises in corporate law, M&A, banking law and contract matters.
In this capacity, she regularly advises clients for domestic and international M&A transactions as well as for transactions financing. Audrey Durand also practices on various issues in relation to banking and regulatory law.
She obtained a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Geneva in 2011, and a bilingual Master of Laws from the Universities of Geneva and Basel in 2012. In addition, Audrey Durand obtained an LL.M. from the University of Chicago Law School in 2017.
Audrey Durand was admitted to the Geneva Bar in October 2014, after completing her legal traineeship in a Geneva-based law firm, where she specialised in banking and commercial litigation. Afterwards, she worked for almost two years with the banking and corporate departments of a prominent Swiss business law firm in Geneva. Audrey Durand joined the firm in July 2017.
- MICHELIN, the world's second largest tire producer, in the acquisition of a minority stake in German automotive services provider ATU Auto-Teile-Unger Handels GmbH & Co. KG, of Mobivia, the European leader in automotive repair and services market;
- INEOS, one of the world's largest multinationals in the chemical industry, in its acquisition of FC Lausanne-Sport, a historic Swiss football club;
- Meditest SA, a family group based in Vevey specialising in medical laboratories, when it was sold to Unilabs, Laboratoires d’analyses médicales SA;
- Crowdpark SA in the legal, regulatory and corporate aspects related to the creation and launch of a real estate crowdfunding platform.
- 2017 – LL.M., University of Chicago Law School (USA)
- 2014 – Bar exam
- 2012 – Master of Laws with specialisation in economic law, bilingual, Universities of Geneva and Basel (Switzerland)
- 2011 – Bachelor of Laws, University of Geneva (Switzerland)
- Geneva Bar Association (ODAGE)
- Swiss Bar Association (FSA)
- Initial coin offerings et jetons d’investissement, in GesKR, p. 102 – 2019
- Questions choisies et aspects pratiques du crowdinvesting – Equity crowdfunding et crowdfunding immobilier en Suisse, in GesKR, p. 21 – 2018