Damages for infringements of competition law – reality and prospects
CMS Competition Event
Sofia, BulgariaShow location
CMS Sofia has the pleasure to invite you and your colleagues to join us at our CMS Competition event. We will discuss questions in relation to damages for infringements of the Competition law and we will also go into details about the most important practical aspects, such as:
- What are the main goals of Directive 2014/104/EC?
- When and how may damages occur in relation to antitrust infringements?
- Who is entitled to sue for such damages?
- Is establishing an antitrust infringement a prerequisite for starting antitrust damages litigation?
- How can the claimants gain access to the relevant documents?
- How much compensation may be claimed or due?
- How does the EU and national legislative framework facilitate these actions?
- What can we learn from the experience in other EU Member States?
The presentations will be in Bulgarian and there will be an interpreter for the English part of the presentations and discussions. Please note that attending this event is free of charge, however places are limited and registration is on a first come first served basis.
The European reality: The Antitrust Damages Actions Directive
Gabriela Edreva, CMS Sofia
The Bulgarian route: The upcoming legislative changes in the Competition law
Nevena Radlova, CMS Sofia
The Dutch Experience
Edmon Oude Elferink, CMS Brussels (EU Law Office)
Discussions and Q&A Session