17 February 2021, 14:00 -
In this webinar we will be discussing some of the key issues in the world of Bulgarian public procurement.
Companies relying on tendering processes in their operations will not want to miss the webinar. We welcome your active participation and are always delighted to answer any questions you may have, either during the event or after.
The webinar focuses on the following:
Deadlines in PP awarding in light of the newly introduced e-procurement
- Important deadlines in tender procedures and special rules for sector contracting authorities
- Deadlines and remedies and what are the consequences for missing them?
Claims and remedies in PP awarding
- Claims and remedies in PP awarding
- Challenge the contracting authority’s decisions and actions
- Time limits and costs
- Consequences of unchallenged decisions.
- Case studies
The 45-minute session will comprise a 30-minute interactive presentation and a 15-minute Q&A session. Access to the webinars will be free of charge.
Should you have any question regarding this event, please contact us.