28 February 2019, 09:00 -
During 2019, CMS will be hosting a series of seminars focused on the changes that are taking place in Markets and Financial Services in Iberia, named Markets & Financial Services - The future landscape.
We will be hosting the first of these seminars, focusing on the impact Brexit will have on Financial Markets, on 28 February at 9:30, at our Madrid office.
The session will be led by our experts from the UK Jason Brooks, Paul Edmondson and Neil Hamilton, partners of CMS Cameron Mckenna, Portugal Antonio Martins, partner of CMS Rui Pena & Arnaut and Spain Ignacio Ramos, counsel of CMS Albiñana & Suárez de Lezo.
In the seminar we will address the following topics:
- Update on the Brexit process
- What you need to do to take advantage of the current proposal designed to assist institutions to continue their business
- UK proposals
- Spanish proposals
- Portuguese proposals
- What you need to address when structuring transactions (general contract law considerations)
- Choice of law clauses
- Enforceability of English Law
- What you need to address when structuring transactions (specific products)
- ECP & MTN
- Securitisation & structures finance
- Derivatives & repos
- Financing agreements
Booking is essential, please register now by sending an email to [email protected].