CMS' Spanish-based firm, CMS Albiñana & Suárez de Lezo, employs more than 100 lawyers located in Madrid, Barcelona and Seville, and is regarded as one of the most prestigious in the Spanish market, striving to establish a close working relationship with clients in order to fully understand their needs and offer innovative solutions in all areas of law.
- 1927 Founded by Antonio Melchor de las Heras.
- 1958 Incorporated as a company.
- 2002 Name change to Albiñana & Suárez de Lezo.
- 2005 Incorporation into the CMS organisation.
- Total workforce: > 150 professionals.
- Lawyers in Spain > 100.
- Three offices in Spain (Madrid, Barcelona and Seville).
- Large number of Ibex 35 listed clients.
From the airport
There are several ways to get to our office from Barcelona-El Prat airport:
- A taxi will take around 30-45 minutes (depending on traffic).
- The aerobús leaves from both terminals (T1 and T2) and takes 45 minutes. The office is a 10-minute walk from the "Plaza Cataluña" stop.
From the train station
There are two ways to get to our office from Sants station (long distance and AVE train station):
- A taxi will take 15-20 minutes (depending on traffic).
- Bus H10 takes you directly to our office. The stop is “València-Pg. de Gràcia” and the journey takes around 30-40 minutes.
Paseo de Gracia 85