CMS' Spanish-based firm, CMS Albiñana & Suárez de Lezo, employs more than 100 lawyers located in Madrid, Barcelona and Seville, and is regarded as one of the most prestigious in the Spanish market, striving to establish a close working relationship with clients in order to fully understand their needs and offer innovative solutions in all areas of law.
- 1927 Founded by Antonio Melchor de las Heras.
- 1958 Incorporated as a company.
- 2002 Name change to Albiñana & Suárez de Lezo.
- 2005 Incorporation into the CMS organisation.
- Total workforce: > 150 professionals.
- Lawyers in Spain > 100.
- Three offices in Spain (Madrid, Barcelona and Seville).
- Large number of Ibex 35 listed clients.
Paseo de Recoletos 7–9