Join the third-largest corporate law firm in France
We hire support services employees in Finance, IT, Marketing, Communication and General Services (accountants, assistants, IT specialists, librarians, communication managers, business developers, etc.).
The profile sought obviously depends on the nature of the job: from a technical degree (BTS) to five-years of post-secondary studies in business or specialised schools and universities. We hire both recent graduates and experienced professionals.
- CV-based selection, and a cover letter
- Interview with the Human Resources Department
- Interview with the lawyer or administrative manager for the relevant department.
- Technical secretary’s diploma (“BTS”) or an equivalent diploma
- Prior experience in a law or accounting firm is a plus
- Legal training may be required
- Good knowledge of English (at times, bilingual proficiency is a prerequisite)
- Excellent spelling and proficiency with IT tools
Would you like to join us? Check our job offers or send your application by clicking below.