CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre advises the MAG Group in France in Fives Cinetic’s acquisition of MAG Americas and Forest-Liné Industries
MAG Americas and Forest-Liné Industries, a French builder of large industrial machine tools, have been acquired by Fives Cinetic, a global industrial engineering company based in France that specializes in automated systems manufacturing and, in particular, high- and ultra-high-precision machining.
The MAG Group was advised on the legal aspects of the transaction by:
- Howard & Howard in the United States (Joseph J. DeVito, corporate/M&A).
- CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre in France (Jacques Isnard and Virginie Corbet-Picard, corporate/M&A; Laurent Marquet de Vasselot and Maïté Olliver, employment law).
- Pöllath + Partners (Katharina Reuther, corporate/M&A) and Debevoise & Plimpton LLP (Friedrich Hey, corporate/M&A) in Germany.
Globally, MAG was advised on financial matters by Goldman Sachs (Timothy Alden and Christopher Droege).
Fives Cinetic was advised by:
- Goodwin Procter in the United States (Adam P. Small and Laura C. Hodges-Taylor, corporate/M&A).
- Darrois Villey Maillot Brochier in France (Alain Maillot and Forrest Alogna, corporate/M&A).
For more information, please contact: