The 2020 edition of Best Lawyers in France has been published. We thank our peers for voting for us.
On 01 July 2019, American legal magazine Best Lawyers, published, in partnership with Les Echos, a French economic newspaper, its rankings related to the best French lawyers for 2020. Our law firm has been named Law firm of the year in Construction law and in Tax law.
102 of our lawyers are recognised through peer-review. This recognition confirms our firm’s excellence at the French and international levels.
Rankings for our teams based in Paris, Strasbourg and Lyon
Paris and Strasbourg
- 88 lawyers are recognised in 95 expertise.
- Philippe Riglet is nominated Lawyer of the year – Construction Law.
- Our tax law expertise is awarded Law firm of the year – Tax Law.
- Our construction law expertise is awarded Law firm of the year – Construction Law.
- 14 lawyers are recognised in 19 expertise.
- Jean-Philippe Clément is nominated Lawyer of the year – Private Equity Law.
- Olivier Leroy is nominated Lawyer of the year – Competition/ Antitrust Law.
These awards confirm the excellence of the tax, legal and social practices of our law firm in France.
Learn more about our rankings on the magazine's website.
For more information on our law firm:
Our law firm is a leading international business law firm. Its deep roots, unique positioning and highly recognised expertise enables it to deliver innovative, high value-added solutions in all areas of the law.