The CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre 2012 DJCE Corporate Law Students of the Year award has been presented to the winning team of Pierrine Bresch-Pietri (Assas university), Boris Jegu (Rennes university), Nina Martins (Montpellier university) and Loïc Toilier (Nancy university). Each of them received a cheque for €2,000.
On 21 May, at CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre’s offices in Neuilly, twelve DJCE corporate law students selected from a long list of candidates for their motivation and the quality of their academic record were organized in three teams supervised by CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre lawyers. Each team worked on the same case study involving taxation, labour law and corporate law issues. At the end of the day, the teams presented their legal advice to an internal jury made up of Virginie Corbet-Picard, lawyer, Daniel Gutmann, partner, Philippe Grousset, partner, and Paul-Henri Mousseron, knowledge manager.
Launched in 2011, the CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre DJCE Corporate Law Students of the Year awards recognize students' ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams. The role-playing exercise prepares them for their future career as an in-house corporate lawyer.
About France’s DJCE corporate law diploma
The Diplôme de Juriste Conseil d’Entreprise (DJCE) is a diploma for in-house corporate lawyers created in 1966. Since 1971, the course has been offered at specialist universities by the F.N.D.E. (Fédération Nationale pour le Droit de l’Entreprise, previously named Fondation Nationale pour le Droit de L’Entreprise). The curriculum was developed by legal professionals and academics, who worked closely together to strike a good balance between practical training and research in the area of corporate law.
- Corporate Law Centre of Montpellier University’s Faculty of Law
- Business Law Centre of Aix-en-Provence University’s Faculty of Law
- Business Law Centre of Rennes University’s Faculty of Law
Founder representatives of the in-house corporate lawyer profession:
- Association Française des Juristes d’Entreprise (A.F.J.E.)
- Association Nationale des Juristes de Banque
- Association Nationale des Juristes Exerçant en Groupe ou en Société
Partnership agreement signed on 29 September 1986 with:
- Bureau d’Etudes Francis Lefebvre (since renamed CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre)
- Jacques Barthélémy law firm
- Coopers & Lybrand’s legal and tax practice (since renamed Landwell & Associés)
- Fidal law firm
Pour plus d'informations, contacter: