Our Corporate/M&A team is expanding and is looking for a Managing Associate specialised in Corporate law.
- You will be assisting clients on M&A transactions, structuring and restructuring operations and, in general, on Luxembourg corporate law matters;
- You will be managing matters which includes meetings with clients, following up on requests as well as drafting all legal and regulatory documentation needed;
- You will be part of a young and dynamic team; you will report to the partners in charge of the department.
- You hold a University degree in law;
- You have between 3 and 4 years of working experience in a Luxembourg law firm;
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and German. French is considered as an asset;
- Confident and professional, you enjoy working and interacting within a multi-cultural setting;
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and initiative, combined with good organisational skills;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- You have an eye for details and you are proactive to suggest improvements.
What we offer
- International and friendly working environment;
- Possibilities of secondment within the CMS or clients’ organisations;
- Working for diversified and reputed clients in various transactions;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Work-life balance;
- Legal training;
- Possibilities to attend and/or organise, internal and external seminars/conferences;
- Possibilities of writing press articles or specialised books.
If you wish to join a dynamic law firm, please do not hesitate to apply by sending us your CV via the link below or call us at +35226275398.
Please note that all information will be treated as strictly confidential.