Zurich | An international team of CMS Switzerland and Luxembourg under the lead of Stefan Brunnschweiler, Head of CMS Corporate/M&A, has advised Merbag on all legal aspects relating to the acquisition of the Luxembourg-based Mercedes-Benz Luxembourg S.A. from Daimler. The transaction is expected to close during the fourth quarter of 2017.
Merbag Group is a leader in the Swiss automotive retail sector. Mercedes-Benz Luxembourg S.A., is a Luxembourg company specialised in the sale of vehicles, spare parts and related support services. Already in April 2017, Merbag has acquired Merbag S.p.A. (formerly Mercedes-Benz Milano S.p.A.), located in Milan, Italy, from the Daimler Group.
- Stefan Brunnschweiler, Lead Partner, Corporate/M&A
- Mark Cagienard, Partner, Tax
- Christian Gersbach, Partner, Employment
- Andrea Ferchl, Associate, Corporate/M&A
- Thomas Zweifel, Associate, Real Estate
- Alexandra Stocker, Trainee, Corporate/M&A
- Ivan Bicvic, Trainee, Real Estate
- Julien Leclère, Partner, Corporate/M&A, Real Estate
- William Jean-Baptiste, Head of Tax
- Audrey Bertolotti, Partner, Employment
- Sylvain Elias, Senior associate, Corporate/M&A, Real Estate
- Jehan Dupont Danzel d'Aumont, Associate, Corporate/M&A, Real Estate
- Lucie Fanjeaux, Associate, Tax
- Hugo Arellano, Associate, Employment