13 May 2020, 08:00 -
13 March 2020, 10:30
CMS, one of the world’s largest law firms, and international executive search firm Pedersen & Partners are delighted to invite you to the 4th edition of their joint Benelux Private Equity Breakfast, which will be held in Amsterdam on Wednesday, 13 May 2020, between 8:00 and 10:30.
The event will have leading speakers from the private equity industry, the management recruitment and the legal field. It will cover many current issues in the private equity sector.
We have the following confirmed speakers:
Francis Quint- Rabo corporate investments, Peter van Leersum - H2 Equity Partners, Corne Melissen - Ramphastos Investments, Taco Rietveld - RB Family Capital, Erwin de Jong - DMF, Jeroen Lenssen - Riverside en Pieter van Duijvenvoorde - CMS Corporate/ M&A
It will among other things cover:
- Recent developments and trends in M&A in the Benelux – including deal-flow, valuations, fund raising, availability of credit for leveraged financing, exit strategies, co-investments.
- High opportunity sectors and market segments – Fintech, renewable energy, Life Sciences, IoT, artificial intelligence, e-commerce, edtech.
- Value creation - portfolio management strategies, turnaround and change management, succession planning, key talent retention, disconnect between deal valuations and company performance.
- Influence of external factors - ESG (environmental, social and governance), climate change and sustainability, diversity & inclusion and corporate social responsibility, digital transformation, Brexit, US trade sanctions, unrest in Middle East, global spread of corona virus.
- Outbound investment destinations - what jurisdictions or regions have the highest potential in: EU, UK, Americas, Africa, Asia Pacific;
- Early-stage investing in start-ups and SMEs: the role of Venture & Seed Capital.
Who is the event for:
Decision makers from private equity funds, asset managers, venture capital funds, investment banks, development finance institutions, family offices and corporate investors.
This event is free of charge. Please feel free to forward this invitation to a colleague who you think would benefit from attending this event. You will receive a confirmation of participation one week before the event.