3584 BH Utrecht
3508 AG Utrecht
Tessa Penninks is a member of the Financial Services Group.
She is particularly involved in the preparation and review of contractual documents in the fields of leasing, securities, (consumer) financing and payment services. In addition, she advises companies and financial institutions in disputes and litigation in these areas and advises on regulatory and compliance issues.
- Financing and Security, Grotius Academy for Post-Graduate Law Studies
- Dutch Law (Economy-related Public and Company Law), Utrecht University
- Dutch Law (Private Law), Utrecht University
- Dutch Finance Houses Association (legal commission)
- Holland FinTech
- Women in financial services "Wifs"