Warsaw Financial Centre
ul. Emilii Plater 53
Roksana Pietrzak is an advocate and an Associate in the Banking and Finance Department at CMS. She has over 5 years of experience. Her experience includes advising banks and other financial institutions on domestic and cross-border acquisition finance transactions in particular in relation to property finance.
Before joining the banking team of CMS in April 2018, Roxana worked for law firms such as Gide Tokarczuk Grześkowiak spółka komandytowa and Jankowski, Stroiński I Partnerzy JSLegal.
- A bank in connection with a credit facility granted to companies in Poland and in Czechia to refinance their existing indebtedness, as well as financing and refinancing the costs of the construction of buildings situated in various locations in Poland and Czechia.
- A borrower in connection with its acceding as an additional obligor to a senior facilities agreement under which a credit facility was granted to companies from various jurisdictions.
- A bank in connection with a credit facility granted to finance the acquisition of the shopping centre, and the partial refinancing of credit facilities granted for the acquisition of the other shopping centre and a commercial-service building.
- A bank in connection with a credit facility granted to finance the costs of construing a shopping centre in Gdańsk.
- A bank in connection with a credit facility granted to a property developer to refinance the costs of constructing a car dealership and service centre.
- A bank in connection with a credit facility granted to finance the costs of constructing a warehouse complex.
- A bank in connection with a credit facility granted to refinance the costs of acquisition and modernisation of a building in Warsaw.
- A bank in connection with a credit facility granted to finance the acquisition of a restaurant chain.
- A bank in connection with an investment credit facility granted to a company from the security sector to finance its current operations and refinancing the acquisition.
- Banks in connection with a credit facility granted to the Polish leading company operating in food sector to finance its ongoing activity.
- 2014 - Master of Law, summa cum laude, Faculty of Law and Administration, University of Warsaw, Warsaw
- 2014 - Erasmus Scholarship, Faculty of Law, University Paris V, Paris
- 2013 - Diploma Course in English and European Union law, British Law Centre, University of Warsaw in cooperation with University of Cambridge, Warsaw
- Advocate, Regional Bar Chamber, Warsaw