- Takeda on its EUR 9.6bn (debt-free cash free) acquisition of drug company Nycomed A/S across 13 countries.
- Advent International on the EUR 315m sale of Partner in Pet Food, a top private label pet food producer in Europe, to Pamplona Capital Management.
- Erste Bank on the EUR 3.75bn acquisition of Banca Comerciala Romana (BCR) – the largest M&A transaction ever to take place in Romania, and one of the largest deals in the banking sector in all of Europe.
- MIH Allegro, a subsidiary of online business group Naspers, on its highly strategic purchase of a majority stake (around 80%) in Netretail Holding, the online retailer, for nearly EUR 230m across five CEE countries.
- Delhaize on the EUR 932.5m acquisition of Delta Maxi Group and on the sale of its Bulgarian operations.
- Telekom Austria on the acquisition of Macedonia’s largest cable operator Blizoo.
- MOL Group on the acquisition of 208 filling stations in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Romania from Italian multinational oil and gas company Eni.
- Metlife on the acquisitions of Aviva Czech Life, Aviva Hungary Life, Aviva Romania Life and Aviva Romania Pensions from Aviva.
- CVC Capital Partners on the approx. EUR 477m acquisition of state-owned PKP Energetyka, considered one of the biggest private equity transactions in Poland ever and the first investment of CVC in Poland.
Please download the print version below.