Kawthar Ben Khelil
Kawthar Ben Khelil
2 rue Ancelle
Kawthar Ben Khelil joined the Public law Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2008.
She is active in public business law and in particular in the following areas: public procurement contracts, concessions, infrastructure projects, public domain, public subsidies, public sector entities, etc.
She advises and defends her clients, among which operators acting in various sectors, construction companies, financial institutions, infrastructure funds, as well as public sector entities.
- Associate within the Public law Department of CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats (since 2008)
- Lecturer in Master in Environmental and Earth Sciences at the Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris, University Paris-Diderot (from 2011-2012 to 2017-2018)
- Lecturer in Master of real estate sciences, University Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense (from 2010-2011 to 2015-2016)
- Master Affaires publiques, Institute of Political Sciences of Paris (Sciences Po) (2008)
- Masters in Bilingual Studies of European laws (French law and Anglo-american law), University Paris X – Nanterre (2006)
- LLM in International Law and World Order, University of Reading (2006)
- Masters in Business law, University Paris X – Nanterre (2005)
- Modification des marchés publics et privés de travaux, co-author - Contrats publics (April 2018)
- De l’encadrement des modalités de passation et d’exécution des contrats passés par les sociétés concessionnaires d’autoroutes, co-author - LEXplicite (12/03/2018)
- La recomposition du paysage des concessions, co-author - JCPA (21/03/2016)
- Marchés publics globaux de performance ou marchés de partenariat, comment choisir ?, co-author - Le Moniteur des travaux publics (04/12/2015)
- The new legal context of challenges to tender procedures tainted with illegality in France, co-author - Who’s who Legal France (April 2015)
- CMS Public Procurement Guide (chapter relating to France), co-author (August 2014 updated in April 2016)
- Contrats publics de performance ou contrat de partenariat ?, co-author - Contrats publics (CP-ACCP) (November 2012)
- La passation des baux emphytéotiques administratifs enfin clarifiée... ou presque, co-author - Le Moniteur des travaux publics (24/02/2012)