Rua Sousa Martins 10
Andrea Baptista has been developing her activity within the area of Criminal Law, mainly at the level of economic crimes, representing economic groups, as well as in the defence of the interests of private persons, by way of the provision of legal advice services and representation in court.
She also carries out her activity in the area of Misdemeanor Law, particularly in environmental, construction and licence issues.
In addition ti legal advice services in issues of civil and bankruptcy nature, Andrea also assures the legal assistance to several companies within the scope of this litigation.
- Andrea joined CMS Rui Pena & Arnaut in 2002.
- She is a certified Trainer.
- Andrea has attended the Post-Graduation course in Economic and European Criminal Law at the Institute of European and Economic Criminal Law of the Law Faculty of the University of Coimbra.
- Since 2005 - Andrea Baptista holds a degree in Law from the Law Faculty of Universidade Lusíada de Lisboa and is a member of the Portuguese Bar Association.
- In 2009 Andrea has participated as a speaker at the “Colloquium on Criminal Proceeding and Economic Crime” organised by Universidade Lusíada de Lisboa and by RPA, having subordinated her intervention to the issue of “Bankruptcy Crimes”.
- In 2007 she has participated as speaker at the “Colloquium on the Reform of the Code of Criminal Proceeding” organised by Universidade Lusíada de Lisboa and by RPA with the intervention “Modifications Introduced by Law no. 48/2007, of 29 August, at Trial Status”.
- Alterações Introduzidas pela Lei n.º 48/2007, de 29 de Agosto, na Fase de JulgamentoBaptista, Andrea, “Alterações Introduzidas pela Lei n.º 48/2007, de 29 de Agosto, na Fase de Julgamento”, Lusíada, Série II, n.º 6, 2008, páginas 13-22.