Chaussée de La Hulpe 178
Bruno advises both domestic and foreign clients on all aspects of property transactions, including deal structuring, due diligence, drafting and negotiating sale and purchase of properties and real estate companies, joint venture development and credit facility documentation.
He also has extensive experience with cross-border deals and is able to coordinate and monitor transactions involving several jurisdictions.
- Acting for a German investment fund on the sale of various properties in Brussels
- Regularly acting for various domestic and foreign financial institutions in their lending operations in Belgium relating to acquisition of real estate
- Acting for several French real estate groups in their plans for developing shopping centres in Belgium
- 1986 - Université Catholique de Louvain, UCL (Law Degree)
- 1987 - Georgetown University Law Centre (LL.M.)
- 1989 - Bar admission
- « Le bail commercial de courte durée arrive enfin à Bruxelles », L’Echo, 15 May 2019
- « Quel bilan 5 ans après la régionalisation des baux ? », L’Echo, 18 April 2019
- "Traité pratique de droit commercial, Tome 1 : Principes et contrats fondamentaux – Titre VI Le Leasing immobilier", Kluwer 2009, co-authored with Didier Grégoire
- "Property finance: what the coming year?", Belgian Real Estate Showcase 2011
- "Belgian Real Estate Certificates: rediscovering an ancestor", Belgian Real Estate Showcase 2010
- "Le club deal, comme soupape à la crise ?", L’Echo, 20 May 2010
- "Financement immobilier. Considérations typologiques et structurelles", Revue pratique de l’immobilier, 3/2009