Zurich – A team of CMS Switzerland and CMS Italy led by Stefan Brunnschweiler advised Nahrin on all legal aspects of the acquisition of the in Italy based Swisscare SRL from Alcedo IV and the two founding shareholders Stelvio Andreis and Elvio Lonardi.
Swisscare is an acknowledged operator in the field of direct sales through the two brands Swisscare and Nahrin. The company distributes cosmetics and food supplements in Italy. The products are made with completely natural ingredients and sold directly through a network of more than 9,000 sales representatives throughout Italy.
The acquisition enables Nahrin to expand its product range on the Italian market.
- Stefan Brunnschweiler, Lead Partner, Corporate/M&A
- Alain Raemy, Partner, Corporate/M&A
- Andrea Relly, Senior Associate, Corporate/M&A
- Simone Brauchbar Birkhäuser, Counsel, IP/IT
- Paolo Scarduelli, Partner, Corporate/M&A
- Lorenzo Bocedi, Counsel, Corporate/M&A
- Emanuela DiMuzio, Counsel, Financing