Home / Press / CMS Hasche Sigle advises BEOS GmbH on purchase of...

CMS Hasche Sigle advises BEOS GmbH on purchase of the Kodak site in Stuttgart

12/12/2006

The Berlin company BEOS GmbH has acquired the German headquarters of Kodak in Stuttgart-Wangen (sale and leaseback) on behalf of an international group of investors and taken over the asset management. 
The site, which has been used by Kodak for around 80 years, initially for production and latterly for administrative purposes only, has a leasable area of around 48,000 mü. 60% of this area is multi-function office space, most of which is leased to long-term tenants. The other 40% is used by a home improvement store, for storage, technical installations and canteen facilities. 
This transaction brings the number of properties in the BEOS portfolio in Germany up to 14, with an area of around 650,000 mü. BEOS specialises in the takeover of commercial property, the purchase and development of multi-function office, production and logistics properties. 
Advisers to BEOS GmbH: 
CMS Hasche Sigle 
Dr Hermann Stapenhorst (lead partner, Berlin) 
Dr Volkmar Wagner (environment, Stuttgart) 
Dr Andreas van den Eikel, LL.M. (real estate, Berlin), Dr Markus Behnisch (public construction law, Berlin) 
Dr Sven Weber (real estate, Stuttgart), 
Contact CMS Hasche Sigle: 
Dr Hermann Stapenhorst 
Tel.:+49 (0) 30 / 203 60-1601 
[email protected]