The first « The best law firms » awards of Le Point and Statista have been published. We would particularly like to thank our clients for their trust!
Our law firm has been distinguished in 10 categories
This year, the magazine Le Point and the research institute Statista published their first list about the best firm in France. Almost 200 firms have been evaluated on 26 specialities. CMS Francis Lefebvre expertise have been recognized among 10 of them:
- Banking and Financial market law
- Commercial, business law and competition law
- corporate law
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Consumer products law
- Social security and social protection law
- Real estate law
We would like to thank our clients and our colleagues who recommended us during this survey!
These awards allow our firm to strengthen our unique positioning and deeps roots. They completement the recognition our tax, legal and employment law teams receive every year through the rankings published by the guides, such as Chambers & Partners (editions HNW, Global and Europe), Legal 500 (editions EMEA, Paris) and IFLR 1000.
They confirm our lawyers’ expertise excellence and the support they provide to all our clients, of which:
- French and international group in tackling special assignments, large-scale operations or everyday management;
- Investment banks, financial institutions and investment funds;
- Medium-sized companies whose directors seek close support and wish to draw on the skills of recognised specialists to make critical business decisions confidently, anticipate and handle legal disputes;
- Individuals and family-owned groups seeking solutions for managing their wealth planning.
For more information on our law firm:
Our law firm is a leading international business law firm. Its deep roots, unique positioning and highly recognised expertise enables it to deliver innovative, high value-added solutions in all areas of the law.