2 rue Ancelle
Alexandre Delhaye is a partner at CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats's Corporate/M&A department. Alexandre specialises in corporate law, M&A and stock exchange law, he handles all aspects of mergers & acquisitions and restructurings for both listed and unlisted companies and, more specifically, the drafting of documentation and contracts, support in negotiations, acquisitions, divestments, joint-ventures, shareholders’ agreements, restructurings (mergers, asset transfers, etc.) both in France and internationally, arranging and structuring finance (equity, MBOs, MBIs), investment capital, legal audits, data room and due diligence, IPOs, stock exchange law.
Alexandre joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats Lefebvre in 2001.
- Gide Loyrette Nouel (2 years)
- Post-graduate degree (DESS, DJCE) in Business Law and Taxation, University of Poitiers (1999)
- Post-graduate diploma in English Law, Warwick Law School, (1997)
- Post-graduate degree in Business and Finance, ESCEM Tours-Poitiers Business School (1995)
- Former Secrétaire de la conférence (elected appointment to provide on-call criminal defence as a result of a debating competition held by the Hauts-de-Seine Bar) (2005)
- LBO/Capital transmission, Dossiers Pratiques collection (2° édition 2013) - Editions Francis Lefebvre, co-author
- Guide LBO, Dossiers Pratiques collection, Editions Francis Lefebvre, 2012, co-author