2 rue Ancelle
Edouard joined CMS Francis Lefebvre Avocats in 2014. He specialises in direct taxation (corporation tax, income tax and wealth tax).
He works particularly with individual shareholders and directors, providing advisory and litigation services in relation to their personal and wealth taxation. In particular, he assists business leaders, family groups and individuals with all tax issues linked to the ownership, transfer and sale of companies or holdings.
Edouard also works in the field of gambling (tax on games of chance, horse racing and sports betting) and sport (particularly in relation to horses).
- CAPA – Certificat d’Aptitude à la Profession d’Avocat), EFB professional training school (2014)
- Master’s in management of private and professional wealth, University Paris II - Panthéon-Assas (2012)
- Master’s in business law and taxation, University Paris I - Panthéon-Sorbonne (2011)
- EDHEC Business School – MSc Tax and Legal Management (2006-2010)
- Registered with the Hauts-de-Seine Bar
- Member of the Institute of Equine Law (Institut du Droit Equin)
- Le prélèvement à la source de l’impôt sur le revenu – Les règles de recouvrement - Actes Pratiques Et Stratégie Patrimoniale,Lexis Nexis (July 2017)
- Le gain des jeux est-il imposable ? - LExplicite (April 2016)
- Fiscalité des revenus des sportifs en année olympique - Option Droit & Affaires (February 2016)