2 rue Ancelle
Pierre Carcelero joined in 2002 and became Partner in 2017.
Pierre works specifically in the field of corporate and group taxation, with particular regard to the fiscal structuring of mergers & acquisitions and restructuring activities, group tax management and assistance with litigation proceedings, in matters of real estate taxation and for mixed-economy companies and local authorities, taxation of public-private partnerships, tax inspection procedures and tax litigation.
- Arthur Andersen International (2001-2002)
- Master in Corporate Law and Taxation (DJCE), University of Montpellier (2000)
- CAPA (post-graduate legal qualification required to practise as a solicitor or barrister in France), Montpellier (2000)
- Member of IACF (French Institute of Tax Lawyers)
- Member of the Association Nationale des Anciens DJCE (DJCE Alumni Society)
- "SIIC 4" : SIIC regime becomes less attractive, in association with Philippe Donneaud - Option Finance (February 2007)
- Assets rented out by partnerships: reduction in the amortization restraints - Option Finance (March 2007)
- Mergers: what limits to the parties freedom?, in association with Philippe Grousset - Option Finance (November 2007)
- Loan granted to a subsidiary: curious application of the abnormal act of management theory, in association with Philippe Grousset - Option Finance (July 2008)
- Wealth tax relief due to contribution to small companies legal capital, in association with Pierre Le Roux -Option Finance (April 2008)
- Consequences of the sale of real property on personal tax losses - Option Finance (Juillet 2010)