01 July 2015, 13:00 -
We are delighted to invite you to the fourth webinar from the CMS Commercial Law Group's webinar series for 2015.
The outsourcing market is highly competitive. Service providers and their customers are more focused than ever on finding ways to drive efficiency and performance improvements while managing costs and delivering desired outcomes. In this webinar we will discuss some of the emerging and recently established trends and practices in information technology and business process outsourcing.
Our partners Ian Stevens (CMS UK), Italo de Feo (CMS Italy) and Axel Funk (CMS Germany) will provide an insight into:
- Robotic process automation
- Increasing regulation of outsourcing in the financial services sector
- Outcome-based services descriptions, service levels, remuneration and performance incentives
- Offshoring and flexible service delivery models
- Multi-sourcing and managing multi-vendor environments
- Cloud computing
The webinar is free of charge and will last an hour, starting at 13:00 CET / 12:00 GMT on July 1st.
If you would like to attend, please click here to register:
Should you have any questions about this event, please contact Yana Karadjova.
We hope you are able to join us.
*Participation is free of charge, but is limited to the number of internet connections. Details of audio and visual connections will be provided upon registration.