The professional practice of Ramon Huapaya is intense, and covers the following fields: Administrative Sanctioning Law, Administrative Arbitration, Administrative Procedural Law and Administrative Procedures, Procurement, Promotion of Private Investment, Control of bureaucratic barriers, and regulation of public services and infrastructure.
With more than fifteen (15) years of experience in the professional exercise of Administrative Law, Ramon Huapaya has been specially trained in Administrative Law, Economic Administrative Law, Administrative Procedural Law (administrative procedures, administrative processes and arbitration of public law), Regulation of Public Services and Activities of general interest and Energy Law.
His previous professional experience (before CMS):
- Senior Associate of the Regulatory and Administrative Areas of Rodrigo, Elias & Medrano Law Firm.
- Legal Advisor of the Ministry of Energy and Mines.
His teaching experience:
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú - Professor of the Economic Administrative Law and Administrative Law 2 courses in the Faculty of Law (2011 to date).
- Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos – Professor of the Regulation of Public Services (2011 and 2012) and Administrative Law Seminar courses (2016).
- Universidad del Pacífico – Professor of the Administrative Law course (2012 to date).
- Universidad Esan – Economic Development Institute in agreement with OSCE - Associate Professor of the course "Administrative and Judicial Challenges in the course of training of Arbitrators organized by the Universidad ESAN and the Supervisory Agency for State Contracts - OSCE (2013 to date).