Rua Sousa Martins 10
David Apolónia has been developing his work mainly in the areas of Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Private Equity, Civil Law.
He supports companies in contract drafting, changes to corporate structure, Mergers & Acquisitions, fund constitution and keeping track of their development.
He joined CMS Rui pena & Arnaut in May 2017.
- Between 2010 and 2017 he worked with J.A. Pinto Ribeiro & Associados, Sociedade de Advogados.
- 2015 - Course in Accounting for Lawyers at Instituto de Direito Económico, Financeiro e Fiscal, Faculdade de Direito, Universidade de Lisboa.
- 2014 - Post graduate degree in Intellectual Property, at Associação Portuguesa de Direito Intelectual, Faculdade de Direito, Universidade de Lisboa.
- 2011-2012, Post graduate degree in Securities Law, at Instituto de Valores Mobiliários, Faculdade de Direito, Universidade de Lisboa.
- 2006-2010, Law degree at Faculdade de Direito, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Member of the Portuguese Bar Association since 2013.